County Draperies specializes in manufacturing cubicle curtains for the healthcare industry. Standard styles are available with or without a mesh top section. Curtains usually allow for 15" of clearance above the floor but this can be customized to meet the needs of the facility. Curved as well as straight curtain tracks and all other necessary hardware items are also available.
- Standard Styles: With or without a top mesh. The Mesh top section is 20" – 22" in height unless client specifies otherwise. Curtains are hung with rustproof aluminum two-piece grommets spaced 6" apart.
- Hems: Tops, sides and bottoms are 1 1/2" double turned for additional strength and durability. All hems and seams are sewn with double lock-stitches.
- Measurements: All cubicle curtains are made to customer’s size requirements.
- Curtain Width: Add 10% to track width for curtain width to allow for necessary fullness. (Add 15% to track widths less than 96".) To calculate finished width, add additional allowances for material used in hems and joining to actual width plus fullness.
- Curtain Length: Typically 15" of clearance is allowed below the curtain. Measure distance from track to floor and subtract 15" to calculate finished length.
- Curtain Tracks: County provides an array of track components and hardware.
Consult factory for details.